MuleSoft Accelerator for Healthcare enables healthcare providers to unlock critical patient data to build a patient 360 within Salesforce Health Cloud, faster and easier than ever before. The solution includes pre-built APIs, connectors, integration templates, and a prescriptive end-to-end reference architecture to bring patient demographics information and COVID-19 test results from any EHR into Health Cloud using HL7 V2 or FHIR standards.
The solution also provides a library of United States Core Data for Interoperability (USCDI) and FHIR R4 resources to help healthcare developers adhere to interoperability needs and jumpstart the development of healthcare digital transformation initiatives.
To access the links below, you must be logged into Anypoint Platform.
Patient 360 assets: Connecting EHRs with Salesforce Health Cloud
Below provides two options (HL7 v2 and FHIR R4) for unlocking patient and COVID-19 test results from an EHR and making them available in Salesforce Health Cloud. While Health Cloud is used as the example, the assets below can be modified to be used with other applications.
- HL7 V2 ADT Process API | Implementation Template
- HL7 V2 ORU Process API | Implementation Template
- FHIR R4
- FHIR R4 US Core Patient API | RAML | Implementation Template
- FHIR R4 US Core AllergyIntolerance API | RAML | Implementation Template
- FHIR R4 US Core Condition API | RAML | Implementation Template
- FHIR R4 US Core Observation API | RAML | Implementation Template
FHIR R4 Assets: Use case agnostic
API specifications, data types and libraries built to meet compliance with FHIR R4 standards.
- APIs marked with * have both FHIR R4 and US Core-specific Library and API specification available.
Give the assets a try and if you have any questions or feedback, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also engage with other users on the MuleSoft Forum, and submit ideas in the Ideas Portal. We look forward to hearing from you!