Retail Accelerator - Location API
This API serves as a design best practice to work with locations data from systems like Salesforce via a set of RESTful services that are designed in RAML, making it easily consumable by any developer within the enterprise.
This RAML API specification is part of the Retail Accelerator. System APIs provide a means of hiding complexity from the user while exposing data and providing downstream insulation from any interface changes or rationalization of those systems.
This API depends on these RAML fragments:
- ItemAvailabilityResponse - Defines item availability response.
- Reservation - Defines reservation object.
- SearchCriteria - Defines product search criteria.
- StoreAvailabilityData - Defines store availability information.
- StoreSearchResponse - Defines store search response.
|Published on||Dec 7, 2018|
Asset versions for v2.0