This API serves as a design best practice to work with availability process data from systems like Salesforce via a set of RESTful services that are designed in RAML, making it easily consumable by any developer within the enterprise. This API defines endpoints for checking product availability and product reservation. Also it defines HTTP requests for checking product availability, shipping price and tax percentage depending on location.
This API depends on these RAML fragments:
- Retail Inventory
- Retail GeoSearch
- AvailabilityForLocation - Defines availability for location (such as for store, warehouse, partner).
- ReservationRequest - Defines reservation request.
- Tax - Defines tax percentage.
- Shipping - Defines shipping cost.
- MessageResponse - Defines message response.