About Clareti Integration Connector
Clareti - Delivering data confidence to the world’s financial marketplace
- In a world awash with data - Gresham’s Clareti platform simplifies the complexity and enables customers to manage their business with certainty.
- Designed around data and the challenges that our customers face - the breadth and scale of Clareti’s platform and services ensures that we are able to solve a wide variety of data integration, data quality, automation, and control problems;
Clareti Integration (formerly C24) tools and services allow customers to minimize the coding effort and introduce proven data models, efficiencies, and trust to ensure that firms and teams are able to transform unique and complex financial industry standards and file formats with confidence – reducing risk, time-to-market and ensuring compliance at all times.
Today, Gresham’s industry-recognized Clareti platform supports more than 100 leading financial institutions and corporates, partnering together to solve their most challenging financial control, risk management, data governance, and regulatory compliance problems.
Gresham Technologies Plc (Gresham) is Listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange (GHT.L) and headquartered in the City of London, with regional offices in the UK, Europe, North America, and the Asia Pacific
Clareti Integration supports over 40 industry standards including SWIFT, ISO 20022, SEPA, FpML, and FIX. The operations available within the connector are:
- Validate (parse+validate+marshal) - works with Clareti Integration(CI) deployed models to parse the data, validate it and then write it back as text.
- Convert (parse+marshal) - works with CI deployed models to parse the data and then write it back out as a different format.
- Transform (parse+transform+marshal) - works with CI deployed models and transform to parse, transform and write the result back to text.
About MuleSoft Certified Connectors
MuleSoft Certified Connectors are developed by MuleSoft’s partners and developer community and subsequently reviewed and certified by MuleSoft. MuleSoft disclaims any support obligation for MuleSoft Certified Connectors. For support of MuleSoft Certified Connectors, customers should contact the MuleSoft partner that created the connector.
MuleSoft Certified Connectors are not accessible to MuleSoft Community Edition. By installing this connector, you consent to MuleSoft sharing your contact information with the developer of this connector so that you can receive more information about it directly from the developer.