NetSuite is the world’s leading provider of cloud-based business management software. NetSuite helps companies manage core business processes with a single, fully integrated system covering ERP/financials, CRM, e-commerce, inventory, and more.
The NetSuite connector makes use of the SuiteTalk WSDL to provide SOAP-based integration, generate NetSuite business objects, make use of different authentication levels, and support error handling. This connector can also perform REST calls to NetSuite RESTlets that expose APIs created with SuiteScript.
Associated Use Cases
Use MuleSoft's Netsuite connector for the following integration scenarios:
- Quote-to-Cash - Improve cash flow, remove manual order entry, and minimize order errors by leveraging real-time integrations to connect and synchronize data about your customer’s intent to buy from your CRM application such as Salesforce, into it's realization of revenue in Netsuite ERP.
- Invoice-to-Reconciliation - Automate your Accounts Receivable (A/R) process by automatically applying bank payments against invoices in NetSuite for real-time A/R processing; Streamline accounts payable by automating payment file transfers between NetSuite and your banks.
- Hire-to-Retire - Build a single view of your employees with real-time synchronization of employee information between Netsuite and your HCM services (such as Workday, Oracle HCM, PeopleSoft, and so on). Automatically trigger employee on-boarding processes such as ordering computer equipment, uniforms, system access setup and so on, while reversing the process upon retirement.
- General: Retrieve List of Customers
- Salesforce and Netsuite: Opportunity Aggregation, Sales Order Broadcast, Customer Broadcast