Salesforce Connector - Mule 4
The Salesforce connector helps accelerate integration to Salesforce products including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Platform, and Force.com. Using this connector you can create, read, update, upsert, and delete Salesforce objects. The connector also supports custom fields and custom entities associated to your customized Salesforce deployment.
The connector quickly integrates your Salesforce data with other systems like your ERP, or easily makes your Salesforce data available for enhanced analytics and business intelligence. Common integration patterns that leverage the Salesforce Connector include:
- Synchronization of accounts between Salesforce and many systems
- Bi-directional synchronization between your multiple Salesforce Org's
- Moving large sets of data from a Database to Salesforce
Supported Salesforce APIs / Web Services
The latest Salesforce connector is compatible with Salesforce API versions - 37.0, 38.0, 39.0, 40.0, 41.0, 42.0 and 43.0. It supports operations across the following Salesforce APIs / Web Services:
- SOAP API
- Bulk API
- Streaming API
- Metadata API
- Apex Methods as SOAP Web Services
- Apex Methods as REST Web Services
Note: This connector only works with Mule 4.
|Published on||Feb 2, 2019|