This SAP Certified connector from MuleSoft helps you to integrate different on-premise and cloud-based business applications with SAP ERP Central Component (ECC). It enables real-time integration of digital information across your business from Financial Accounting, Controlling, and Materials Management, to Sales and Distribution, and Customer Service. This connector helps you to obtain a unified view of enterprise resources, thereby enabling you to make data-driven decisions that optimize core business processes. This connector:
- Provides a powerful solution to implement top SAP integrations.
- Helps you to sync SAP data with your business apps such as Salesforce, Workday, and Marketo.
- Enables you to automate sales order processing between SAP ERP and your CRM such as Salesforce.
The connector supports:
- Inbound and outbound Remote Function Call (RFC) communication through Intermediate Document (IDoc) or Business Application Programming Interface (BAPI).
- Synchronous, transactional, and queued RFC (sRfc, tRfc, qRfc protocols).
- Client connection pooling.
With this connector you can:
- Discover BAPIs using the Business Object Repository by specifying a specific business object, or a wildcard containing a partial object name.
- Query BAPI/RFM enabled function modules by specifying the BAPI or Remote Function Module name.
- Send IDocs to, and receive IDocs from SAP by specifying the IDoc, including building the segment profile.
- Import IDocs with extensions and having the extra fields appear in profiles.
Associated Use Cases
- Salesforce and SAP: Account Aggregation, Customer Bidirectional Sync, Opportunity Aggregation, Product Bidirectional Sync
- Salesforce to SAP: Account Migration, Opportunity Migration, Product Broadcast
- SAP to Salesforce: Contact Broadcast, Contact Migration, Customer Broadcast, Customer Migration, Product Material Broadcast, Product Material Migration
- SAP to Workday: Employee Migration, Organization Broadcast, Organization Migration
- Workday and SAP: Organization Aggregation, Employee Aggregation
- Workday to SAP: Employee Migration, Worker Broadcast
- General: Account System API - SAP Implementation Template, Salesforce to Salesforce, Workday, SAP, and Database Account Broadcast