Use the BMC Helix Multi-Cloud Broker connector, powered by MuleSoft to define a connection between the MuleSoft connector engine and BMC Helix Multi-Cloud Broker. It can be used to configure operations for the connection, which can be used as a source or target within the workflow defined for the connection. You can perform get, get attachments, create, query, and update operations on records by using the BMC Helix Multi-Cloud Broker connector for MuleSoft.
BMC has unmatched experience in IT management, supporting 84% of the Forbes Global 100, and earning recognition as an ITSM Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for six years running. Our solutions offer speed, agility, and efficiency to tackle business challenges in the areas of service management, automation, operations, and the mainframe.
Learn more at BMC.com.
About MuleSoft certified connectors
MuleSoft Certified Connectors are developed by MuleSoft’s partners and developer community. These connectors have been reviewed and certified by MuleSoft. To receive assistance or support for the BMC Helix Multi-Cloud Broker connector for MuleSoft, contact BMC support directly.
MuleSoft disclaims any support obligation for MuleSoft Certified Connectors. By installing this connector, you consent to MuleSoft sharing your contact information with the developer of this connector so that you can receive more information about it directly from the developer. This 3rd party connector does not require an additional fee to use with MuleSoft Enterprise Edition. MuleSoft Certified Connectors are not accessible to MuleSoft Community Edition.
Supported product versions
The BMC Helix Multi-Cloud Broker connector is compatible with the following product versions:
|BMC Helix Multi-Cloud Broker||21.02|
List of operations and use cases
Connector operations are calls to external APIs or connectivity-related actions that a connector can perform. The BMC Helix Multi-Cloud Broker connector supports the following operations:
- Get—Retrieve record data from BMC Helix Multi-Cloud Broker and send it to a BMC Helix Multi-Cloud Broker endpoint to be used as a source in a flow.
- Query—Query record data and send relevant events to a BMC Helix Multi-Cloud Broker endpoint to be used as a source in a flow.
- Get Attachments—Retrieve attachments from a record and send it to a BMC Helix Multi-Cloud Broker endpoint to be used as a source in a flow.
- Create—Create a new record at a BMC Helix Multi-Cloud Broker endpoint and be used as a target in a flow.
- Update Event—Update an existing event data in a BMC Helix Multi-Cloud Broker endpoint and be used as a target in an operation.
Use the operations to complete the following tasks:
- Create or update BMC Helix ITSM records like Incident, Change, Problem, Work Order, and Known Error records
- Create work log with attachments in BMC Helix Multi-Cloud Broker
- Create or update vendor data in the application
- Create errors in the Flow Transaction record definition for BMC Helix Multi-Cloud Broker error management functionality
- Create or update service unavailability
- Create or update service notification
- Query vendor ticket data from the Vendor Data Record Definition
- Get attachments by attachment group id