This asset is used in the following MuleSoft Accelerators:
- MuleSoft Accelerator for Financial Services — Simplifies the creation of a customer 360 view by unlocking data from key systems including core banking platforms, systems of engagement (e.g., CRM and ITSM), and FinTechs, which enables real-time relationship management and connected customer experiences.
- MuleSoft Accelerator for Retail — Includes pre-built APIs, connectors, integration templates, and reference architecture to enable retail IT teams to jumpstart digital transformation initiatives.
- MuleSoft Accelerator for Consumer Goods — Includes pre-built APIs, connectors, integration templates, and reference architecture to empower smarter, more effective trade promotions and retail execution.
- MuleSoft Accelerator for SAP — Includes components and use cases for SAP ECC, S/4HANA, and Salesforce, and enables organizations to easily expose SAP ERP data for consumption by all.
- MuleSoft Accelerators for Salesforce Clouds — Includes pre-built APIs, connectors, and integration templates that help unlock business-critical data from external systems such as SAP, ServiceNow, and Jira, which accelerates implementation of essential integration use cases for Service Cloud and Commerce Cloud. These assets guide you to adopt best practices synthesized from thousands of customer implementations and can be used as-is or extended to meet your company's unique needs.
- MuleSoft Accelerator for Manufacturing — Includes pre-built APIs, connectors, integration templates, and reference architecture to simplify connectivity between SAP S/4HANA, and Salesforce Manufacturing Cloud.
accelerator-common-core project is a shared Mule library used by API implementation projects. It provides reusable flows, resources and configuration settings common for all applications.
To view the source code for this project, download the asset and extract the contents to a temporary folder. The archive contains a single project folder, which can be moved/copied to the desired location or imported into Studio as an existing Anypoint project.
For more details regarding the customization of the common core library, refer to the Accelerators setup guide.