Transform XML to EDI X12 and EDI X12 to JSON
This example illustrates the below B2B/EDI integration use cases leveraging Anypoint X12 Connector:
- Transform XML messages into outbound EDI X12 850 purchase order transactions.
- Transform inbound EDI X12 850 purchase orders into JSON, with a Functional acknowledgement (997) generated.
Setup the Example
- Open the Example project in Anypoint Studio from Anypoint Exchange.
- Install the latest version of Anypoint X12 connector
Run the Example
- Run the application in Anypoint Studio
- Testing Outbound flow
- Using a REST Client, POST a JSON message to the URL: http://localhost:8081/x12/send/enterprise-ob-purchaseorder
- Payload: src/main/resources/outbound/Enterprise-Outbound-PO.xml
- The Mule app returns the generated EDI X12 850 transaction
- Testing Inbound flow
- Using a REST Client, POST a JSON message to the URL: http://localhost:8081/x12/receive/4010-850
- Payload: src/main/resources/inbound/EDI-4010-850-NTO-to-Mythical.edi
- The app returns the translated JSON purchase order message
- Functional Acknowledgement (997) is generated and printed in the log.
- It can be sent via any standard protocol such as FTP, SFTP or AS2 back to the trading partner.
Transform XML to EDI X12 850 purchase orders and X12 850 to JSON doesn't have any reviews yet