This asset is a component of MuleSoft Accelerator for Salesforce Clouds, which accelerates implementation of essential integration use cases for Service Cloud and B2C Commerce Cloud.
The solution includes pre-built APIs, connectors, and integration templates that help unlock business-critical data from external systems such as SAP, ServiceNow, and Jira, all the while guiding you to adopt best practices synthesized from thousands of customer implementations. These assets can be used as is or extended to meet your company’s unique needs.
Automation for ease of consumption
Each Accelerator template in Exchange includes Bash and Windows scripts for building and deploying the API to CloudHub. The top of each script defines all the parameters needed; once the parameters are given suitable values, the scripts will run. A list of
-D properties for Anypoint Studio Run Configuration enables these to be easily run in Studio
The parent POM will build all assets in the Accelerator in one step, in the correct dependency order. Please see the MuleSoft Accelerator for Salesforce Clouds overview page for a master index of all assets, including the parent POM.
The asset accelerator-common-core is not a Mule project that can run - it is a Maven dependency used by all Accelerator templates. Avoid opening it in Studio because that will alter the pom.xml file which in turn causes multiple Maven dependency problems.
Each template relies on some service/s or data to function. Please review the reference architecture, and note dependencies on other APIs and services such as Salesforce, ServiceNow, and Twilio.
This is a custom asset, download from Exchange, extract to folder and follow the instructions below.
This common-core project contains common error handling that is used across all Mule applications
- JDK 1.8.x and maven 3.6.x with settings.xml configurations
- Download and extract this zip file locally.
- To install this project in the local maven repo run the following command
mvn clean install.
- After the command is successfully executed, if the accelerator-common-core project is opened/downloaded using Anypoint Studio then verify that the "common-core-1.x.x-mule-plugin.jar" is available in your local Maven repository (/.m2/repository) by navigating to the appropriate folder structure.
If the "common-core-1.x.x-mule-plugin.jar" is not found in local repo, see if "common-core-1.x.x-mule-application.jar" exists
- Update pom.xml, replace
<classifier>mule-plugin</classifier>and rebuild the application, which will build jar with name "common-core-1.x.x-mule-plugin.jar". Note: This step is required only if common-core project is opened/downloaded using Anypoint Studio (Anypoint studio changes
<classifier>automatically when opening common-core).
- Update pom.xml, replace
- To upload to your enterprise repo, configure the settings.xml with enterprise repo url and appropriate user credentials.