Learn how to load and upload files to a CMIS system.
Screenshot of the main flow in Anypoint Studio, view full image here
This application demonstrates how to connect to CMIS system. Based on the simple use case, the application loads a locally stored file and uploads it to an active CMIS account.
Content Management Interoperability Services standard enables information sharing between different Content Management System. You may wish to exchange such content with various systems, e.g. filesystems, various document cloud sharing systems. In these situations, CMIS Connector offers integration capabilities.
Example Use Case
This application presents a simple use case scenario: by making an HTTP request to the designated HTTP endpoint the file is loaded from the local filesystem and uploaded to the predefined folder inside the CMIS. Id of the uploaded file is shown as the HTTP response.
Set Up and Run the Example
Complete the following procedure to create, then run this example in your own instance of Anypoint Studio. Skip ahead to the next section if you prefer to simply examine this example.
- Create the example application in Anypoint Studio.
- In the Package Explorer, right-click the cmis-document-integration project name, then select Run As > Mule Application. Studio runs the application on the embedded server.
- Open your Web browser.
- In the address bar, type the following URL: http://localhost:8081/cmis
- Press enter to elicit a response from the cmis-document-integration application. Notice the id in the response displayed in the browser window.
Navigate to http://demo.openkm.com/OpenKM/login.jsp. Use following login data:
User Name: user3 Password: pass3
Click on the okm:root node in the left panel to verify that file with the generated name id was uploaded.
- Stop the Mule application by clicking the square, red terminate button in the Console.