This asset is a component of MuleSoft Accelerator for Healthcare.
MuleSoft Accelerator for Healthcare enables healthcare providers to unlock critical patient data to build a patient 360 within Salesforce Health Cloud, faster and easier than ever before. The solution includes pre-built APIs, connectors, integration templates, and a prescriptive end-to-end reference architecture to bring patient demographics information and COVID-19 test results from any EHR into Health Cloud using HL7 V2 or FHIR standards.
The solution also provides a library of United States Core Data for Interoperability (USCDI) and FHIR R4 resources to help healthcare developers adhere to interoperability needs and jumpstart the development of healthcare digital transformation initiatives.
Use case covered
Practitioner covers all individuals who are engaged in the healthcare process and healthcare-related services as part of their formal responsibilities and this Resource is used for attribution of activities and responsibilities to these individuals. Practitioners include (but are not limited to):
- Physicians, dentists, pharmacists
- Physician assistants, nurses, scribes
- Midwives, dietitians, therapists, optometrists, paramedics
- Medical technicians, laboratory scientists, prosthetic technicians, radiographers
- Social workers, professional homecare providers, official volunteers
- Receptionists handling patient registration
- IT personnel merging or unmerging patient records
- Service animal (e.g., ward assigned dog capable of detecting cancer in patients)
This API uses FHIR R4 Practitioner Library.
More information about FHIR R4 Practitioner specification can be found here.
More information about US Core profile can be found here.