The Infoview System's IBM i® (AS/400®) connector allows you to easily unlock the data and processes in IBM i® (AS/400®) applications, reducing the time to market, total cost of ownership and integration complexity. The connector works with native IBM i® (AS/400®) objects such as programs, data queues and commands. The common integration use cases include:
- Expose IBM i data and business logic as an API
- Consume external APIs directly from IBM i applications
- Stream IBM i data changes to external systems in near real time
Please refer to our blog http://www.infoviewsystems.com/blog/ for specific examples of how our connector and complementing tool Web Transaction Framework accelerate the "last mile" IBM i connectivity.
About MuleSoft Certified Connectors
MuleSoft Certified Connectors are developed by MuleSoft’s partners and developer community. These connectors have been reviewed and certified by MuleSoft. To purchase the connector, if required, or to get assistance or support for the Connector for IBM® AS400®, contact Infoview Systems Inc directly at email@example.com or +1 (734) 293-2160. MuleSoft disclaims any support obligation for MuleSoft Certified Connectors.
By installing this connector, you consent to MuleSoft sharing your contact information with the developer of this connector so that you can receive more information about it directly from the developer.
About Infoview Systems Inc
We are the MuleSoft go-to technology partner for IBM i (AS400) and mainframe connectivity and legacy modernizations. Our highly efficient cross-platform Professional Services team has a strong focus on customer business outcomes and long term care.
- Transformation Strategy: Our team works with your IT and business leadership to assess the current application landscape, together we align the future state with the business vision and develop the road map.
- Center for Innovation: Accelerate knowledge sharing and promote asset reuse.
- Architecture: Our solution architects work with business, IT teams, partners and vendors to define the best technical solution, resulting in architecture blueprints.
- Implementation: Rapidly connect back-end systems, produce and consume APIs on the IBM i with MuleSoft Anypoint platform or other integration tools.
- Support: Improve business availability, reduce operational costs, and streamline DevOps with our flexible support models
This 3rd party connector requires an additional fee to the 3rd party to use. Please contact the 3rd party for more information. Fee for MuleSoft Certified Connectors may vary. MuleSoft Certified Connectors are not accessible to MuleSoft Community Edition.