The Anypoint Azure Storage Connector enables businesses to accelerate cloud storage integrations for modern data storage scenarios across Azure Cloud.
The connector gives access to all Azure storage entities i.e. Blobs, Tables, Queues & Files to enable automation of business processes leveraging Microsoft Azure Storage SDK for Java.
This connector provides the following cloud storage options, making use of Azure Storage services:
- Blob Storage: Enables businesses to store unstructured object data, such as text or binary data, offering the storage account, containers, and blobs. Within your storage account, containers provide a way to organize sets of blobs.
- Files Storage: Enables customers to leverage the availability and scalability of Azure’s Cloud that offers fully managed file shares in the cloud and accessible via SMB protocol.
- Queue Storage: Enables businesses to store and retrieve messages in Queues to be processed asynchronously by any client who has access to the storage account.
- Table Storage: Enables businesses to store structured NoSQL data in the cloud, providing a key/attribute store with a schema-less design.
Associated Use Cases
- Automate business operations by integrating Azure Storage with other business applications for cloud storage:
- Uploading and retrieving images or documents in the cloud
- Storing files for distributed access
- Storing data for backup and restore, disaster recovery, and archiving
- Creating a backlog of work to process asynchronously
- Passing messages from an Azure web role to an Azure worker role
- Storing TBs of structured data
- Storing datasets that don't require complex joins, foreign keys, or stored procedures and can be de-normalized for fast access
- Quickly querying data using a clustered index
About MuleSoft Certified Connectors
MuleSoft Certified connectors are developed by MuleSoft’s partners and developer community and subsequently reviewed and certified by MuleSoft. For these connectors, MuleSoft will take initial calls from customers and isolate the issue for resolution. MuleSoft disclaims any additional support obligation for such MuleSoft Certified Connector. For support of MuleSoft Certified Connectors, customers should contact the MuleSoft partner that created the connector.
By installing this connector, you consent to MuleSoft sharing your contact information with the developer of this connector so that you can receive more information about it directly from the developer.
Connector Commercial Support: To find out more about WHISHWORKS’ connector support packages visit: www.whishworks.com/mulesoft-connectors
WHISHWORKS is a global IT services and consulting company, specializing in MuleSoft systems integration and Big Data since 2008. With operations in the US, Europe and India, the company has helped hundreds of businesses around the world access, control and monetize their data becoming the partner of choice for data-driven organizations.
Recognizing MuleSoft as the platform of choice for the modern enterprise, WHISHWORKS has invested in and developed its MuleSoft practice over a number of years. Today, the company is a MuleSoft Strategic Partner, systems integrator, value-added reseller, connector developer, and 5 times EMEA Partner Awards winner since 2015. For more information, visit https://www.whishworks.com/mulesoft.