Asana is a web-based software-as-a-service designed to help teams organize, track, and manage their work without the use of email.
WHISHWORKS’s Anypoint Asana Connector enables organizations to accelerate the integration with Asana work management platform and automate project management and task management within their business processes.
The connector gives access to all of the Asana entities i.e. Workspaces, Projects, Teams, Tasks etc and supports all create, read, upsert and delete operations on these Asana objects, leveraging Asana’s RESTful APIs in the backend.
This connector supports operations on the following resources:
- Workspaces: create a Workspace - the highest-level organizational unit in Asana.
- Projects: create Projects with prioritized list of tasks in Asana.
- Stories: create Stories with activity associated with an object in the Asana system.
- Tasks: create a basic object around which many operations in Asana are centred.
- Attachments: add files attachments to a task in Asana.
- Users: create an account in Asana that can be given access to various workspaces, projects, and tasks.
- Events: create Events.
- Tags: manage Tags (a label that can be attached to any task in Asana).
- Teams: group related projects and people together within an organization.
Associated Use Cases
- Automate business operations by integrating Asana SaaS with other business applications over cloud:
- Create, Update and retrieve Workspace(s) in Asana system.
- Retrieve all Users and users associated to a workspace
- Get all Teams within an organization and retrieve specified team details
- Supports all CRUD operations on Tasks and Stories
- Supports all create, read, update and delete a Project
- Retrieve all Events
- Upload Attachments and retrieve Attachments
- Retrieve all Tags, Create a Tag within a workspace
About MuleSoft Certified Connectors
MuleSoft Certified Connectors are developed by MuleSoft’s partners and developer community. These connectors have been reviewed and certified by MuleSoft. MuleSoft disclaims any support obligation for MuleSoft Certified Connectors. By installing this connector, you consent to MuleSoft sharing your contact information with the developer of this connector so that you can receive more information about it directly from the developer.
Connector Commercial Support: To find out more about WHISHWORKS’ connector support packages visit: www.whishworks.com/mulesoft-connectors.
WHISHWORKS is a global IT services and consulting company, specializing in MuleSoft systems integration and Big Data since 2008. With operations in the US, Europe and India, the company has helped hundreds of businesses around the world access, control and monetize their data becoming the partner of choice for data-driven organizations.
Recognizing MuleSoft as the platform of choice for the modern enterprise, WHISHWORKS has invested in and developed its MuleSoft practice over a number of years. Today, the company is a MuleSoft Strategic Partner, systems integrator, value-added reseller, connector developer, and 5 times EMEA Partner Awards winner since 2015. For more information, visit https://www.whishworks.com/mulesoft.