This API defines basic types used in other fragments in the Banking Accelerator. Banking Common is a RAML fragment in the Banking Accelerator.
Banking Common does not depend on any other fragment.
- Address - Object that represent postal address.
- Bank - Represents bank institution with its name and national identifier.
- ErrorResponse - Request response in case of error.
- Metadata - URL and creator of an object which metadata is related to.
- Money - Represents medium of exchange and is represented by currency and amount.
- SSN - Unique identification of bank customer or user. It is based on a social security number.
- SuccessResponse - Request response in case of success.