This asset has been deprecated. To view the latest assets, go to MuleSoft Accelerator for Healthcare.
This API exposes fitness data via a set of RESTful FHIR services, making it easily consumable by any developer within the enterprise. This is a RAML API specification for the Healthcare Accelerator. System APIs provide a means of hiding complexity from the user while exposing data and providing downstream insulation from any interface changes or rationalization of those systems.
The following operations are defined for this API:
- Get list of patients authorized to use a Fitbit
- Get authorization info about a patient
- Register patient's Fitbit account
- Unauthorize Fitbit user
- Get Fitbit activity and sleep observations for a patient in the FHIR structure
- Get Fitbit devices for a patient in the FHIR structure
This RAML API specification depends on types defined in fragments: