This fragment defines data types that are used for payment processing. This RAML fragment is part of the Retail Catalyst.
Retail Payment depends on these fragments:
- maskedAccountNumber - Defines the last 4 digits of an account number.
- PaymentMediumType - Defines the type of payment, such as a physical or by credit card.
- PaymentIssuerType - Defines the type of payment issuer, such as a government or bank.
- PaymentMethodType - Defines the payment method type, such is by cash or by check.
- PaymentCard - Defines an abstract credit card data type.