When a Salesforce opportunity is created or updated, send a Slack notification
Make your sales team more effective. Send your team Slack notifications when their Salesforce opportunities are updated. With notifications, encourage your sales team to respond promptly so that they can close more deals.
What you need
- A Salesforce account
- A Slack account
How you set it up
- Import the template.
- Enter your Salesforce and Slack credentials.
- Choose a Slack channel.
- Format your message. You can include the opportunity name, amount, stage, and other information.
- This integration includes 2 flows: 1 for “new opportunity” and 1 for “updated opportunity.” Perform the steps above for each flow.
Popular ways to customize this template include the following:
- Send notifications only for opportunities over a certain size.
- Send notifications only for certain account owners.