The Runtime Fabric API exists to provide Runtime Fabric management operations from Anypoint Control Plane.
- Registering a new Fabric instance
- Upgrading the version of a Fabric
- Managing environment associations
- Deleting a Fabric
To begin using the Runtime Fabric API, you first should obtain an access token. See the Access Management API for more information.
For more information on using the API, see the API reference.
If the Runtime Fabric API is not working, contact MuleSoft and provide information about this issue.
If possible, provide the following information to have a better understanding of the situation.
- The operation that is not working correctly and the associated request.
- Steps to reproduce the issue.