Proposed Workflow for Reporting and Re-issuing a Lost/Stolen Card on the Connex Platform for In-House Credit/Debit
This flow is only applicable for:
- No Fraud is reported.
- For Fraud, the Cardholder needs to report the incident via phone. Once the Card is reported Lost/Stolen, Cardholders may request a New Card to be issued using the “New Card” flow.
- /connex/status - Required
- /connex/card-replacement - Required
- /key-wrap.get - Required
- /connex/dci-cvv.get - Required
Proposed Sample Steps
- Mark Current Card as Lost or Stolen.
- Issue a Replacement Card with a New PAN. The New Card is created with a Not-Activated status by default.
- The Encryption Key needs to be sent by the client in order to receive securely wrapped key credentials.
- DCI API Request: Obtain and return the CVV and Expiration Date. Add Memo for the Card Management System.
(+) The New Debit Card’s PAN is generated by CORE and sent to the MB/OLB server.
The Cardholder receives the plastic card ordered in step #2 by mail.