>>Omaha - Full Service Credit
Proposed Workflow for Reporting a Lost/Stolen Credit Card on the Omaha Platform for Full-Service Credit
- For Fraud, the cardholder needs to report the incident via phone. Once the card is reported Lost/Stolen, cardholders may request a new card to be issued using the “New Card” flow.
- /omaha/lost-stolen-presentation-instrument (separate entity) or /omaha/lost-stolen-account (single entity) - Required
- /omaha/lost-stolen-add-to-warning-bulletin - Optional
- /omaha/hold-flag - Optional
- /omaha/external-status - Optional
- /omaha/card-activation - Optional
- /omaha/memo - Optional
- /key-wrap.get - Required
- /omaha/dci-cvv.get - Required
Proposed Sample Steps
- Update the Card Status to Lost and generate a New PAN.
- Add the Compromised Card to the Industry Warning Bulletin.
- For cardholders enrolled to receive e-Statements, set up the statement delivery exactly as the Compromised Account.
- If your Financial Institution PCF (Product Control File) settings are configured to create new accounts with an external status of "A" by default, you will want to update the external status to remove "A" block to allow your members to make e-commerce purchases.
- If your Financial Institution PCF (Product Control File ) settings are configured to create new accounts activated by default, you will want to deactivate the PAN. E-commerce purchases will still be allowed until the card is activated via normal channels.
- Optional - Memo for audit.
- The Encryption Key needs to be sent by the client in order to receive securely wrapped credentials.
- DCI API Request: Obtain and return CVV and Expiration Date. Add Memo for the Card Management System.
The Cardholder receives the plastic card ordered in step #1 by mail.