The new CO-OP Lifestyle Loyalty program offers comprehensive, configurable capabilities to ensure that your loyalty program is synonymous with your brand. CO-OP Lifestyle Loyalty delivers what your members expect: a competitive, benefit-rich debit and credit experience.
This loyalty solution will help increase card usage and profitability for your existing debit and credit programs, resulting in competitive portfolio growth and strengthening member relationships. It is platform-agnostic, providing your credit union the benefit of one program for both debit and credit, utilizing the same tools, and providing the same features and functionality.
The Lifestyle Loyalty API gives you the ability to get Member account's rewards balance, so you can seamlessly integrate rewards into your Online banking website and other assets.
The following endpoint is consumable with this API:
- /account/balance.get: View reward points balance with expiry dates.
- /account/transactions.get: Retrieve account transactions for an account by account number and optionally specified date range. If no end date is provided, response includes last 90 days by default.
- /account/transaction-detail.get: Display account transaction detail for an account by both account number and transaction ID.
- /account/redemptions.get: Acquire account redemptions for an account by account number and optionally specified date range. If no end date is provided, response includes last 90 days by default.
- /account/redemption-detail.get: Search for account redemption detail for an account by both account number and redemption ID.
- /account/adjustment: Make a positive or negative goodwill adjustment.
- /account/gift-rewards: Gift rewards to another account.
Use Case Examples:
- Obtain the rewards balance on a member’s account (Base, Bonus, Redeemed, and Expired value), in addition to the rewards expiration schedule (what is expiring this month, next month, and the month after next), so the credit union can display this data at the member-level on their online banking app or website.
- Perform targeted transaction searches on an account with start and end dates within the last 90 days regarding member inquiries to a list of get rewards eligible transactions.
- Provide detailed information related to transactions with a specified transaction ID on a cardholder’s account to research the transaction details and answer any questions for members.
- View any redemptions within a specific date range up to 90 days so member-servicing staff may perform a review for the account holder’s redeemed points from this Rewards Program.
- Retrieve historical redemption detail for an account enrolled in the Rewards program for research purposes by member-servicing staff to inform the account holder about any distributions of points in exchange for specific rewards.
- Increase or decrease rewards points for an account enrolled in the Rewards Program when the account holder earns or uses points.
- Transfer an account’s redeemable Rewards points accrued in the Rewards Program to another account in order to grant these “Gifted” points to the new account holder for their use in the Rewards program. .