The ParcelLabel API is used to create parcel and destination specific shipping labels.
In order for you to gain access to the APIs, you and your organisation must meet the following pre-requisites:
- Your organisation must have an active NZPost or CourierPost account number.
- You must be registered with the Developer Portal. You can register here by completing the registration form. The email address you provide on the registration form will be your Developer Portal username.
- You must have reviewed and accepted the Terms and Conditions for use of the NZPost APIs.
- You must have requested and received access to the API.
- If you require international labeling from this API, please specify this requirement to email@example.com. This product needs us to perform a different technical setup behind the scenes to get international labeling working for you. Please ensure you have the international products of your choice set up with your NZ Post account manager.
- You may apply to use a logo for your company to be incorporated onto your CourierPost and Pace shipping labels. Provided logos must be 1480 pixels wide by 380 pixels high and in png format. Upon confirmation of receipt and acceptance of the label size and format, you will be provided with a logo id. CourierPost and Pace label requests that include a valid logo id will be created with the logo in place. Logos will be considered in accordance with the logo rules described on the Operational Considerations page.
For enquiries regarding how to consume this api, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Support is available during New Zealand business hours.