The ShippingOptions API returns the shipping options available depending on your organisation's negotiated rates, the destination address and the parcel dimensions or weight. This API can be used to present delivery choices to your online customers.
There are two endpoints provided. The international end point provides shipping options for international delivery addresses and the domestic end point provides shipping options for domestic delivery addresses.
This API can be used to present delivery choices to your online customers.
The process diagram below shows a basic overview of how the ShippingOptions API can work for a merchant to get accurate pricing information for a customers location.
In order for you to gain access to the APIs, you and your organisation must meet the following pre-requisites:
- Your organisation must have an active NZ Post or CourierPost account number.
- You must be registered with the Developer Portal. You can register here by completing the registration form. The email address you provide on the registration form will be your Developer Portal username. a) Please note this API service only applies to the current NZ Post International, Domestic courier, and Express services. b) This excludes NZ Post mail services (eg Domestic mail and Parcel mail)
- Only NZ Post services that have been approved by NZ Post Sales, will be available on this API.
- You must have reviewed and accepted the Terms and Conditions for use of the NZ Post Group APIs.
- You must have requested and received access to the API.
For developer integration enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Support is available during New Zealand business hours.