A Mule extension that provides functionality to manage files in a local file system
The File connector handles files and folders on a locally mounted file system. Its main features include:
- The ability to read files or fully list directory contents on demand.
- Support for common File operations such as creating directories and copying, moving, renaming, and deleting files.
- Support for locking files.
- File matching functionality.
- A design that is fully consistent with the FTP and SFTP connectors. The same set of operations is available on all four connectors, and they behave almost identically.