This asset is used in the following MuleSoft Accelerators:
- MuleSoft Accelerator for Financial Services — Simplifies the creation of a customer 360 view by unlocking data from key systems including core banking platforms, systems of engagement (e.g., CRM and ITSM), and FinTechs, which enables real-time relationship management and connected customer experiences.
- MuleSoft Accelerator for Retail — Includes pre-built APIs, connectors, integration templates, and reference architecture to enable retail IT teams to jumpstart digital transformation initiatives.
- MuleSoft Accelerator for SAP — Includes components and use cases for SAP ECC, S/4HANA, and Salesforce, and enables organizations to easily expose SAP ERP data for consumption by all.
- MuleSoft Accelerators for Salesforce Clouds — Includes pre-built APIs, connectors, and integration templates that help unlock business-critical data from external systems such as SAP, ServiceNow, and Jira, which accelerates implementation of essential integration use cases for Service Cloud and Commerce Cloud. These assets guide you to adopt best practices synthesized from thousands of customer implementations and can be used as-is or extended to meet your company's unique needs.
- MuleSoft Accelerator for Healthcare — Includes pre-built APIs, connectors, implementation templates, and a prescriptive end-to-end reference architecture to enable EHR connectivity, power a Patient 360, and bring patient demographics information and COVID-19 lab results from any EHR into Health Cloud using HL7 V2 or FHIR standards.
- MuleSoft Accelerator for Manufacturing — includes pre-built APIs, connectors, integration templates, and reference architecture to simplify connectivity between SAP S/4HANA, and Salesforce Manufacturing Cloud.
accelerator-pom-parent project is used for storing common configurations, constants, common dependencies, and resources used across all the child projects. It provides a single Maven configuration file (POM), which is used as the parent by most other accelerator projects.
To view the source code for this project, download the asset and extract the contents to a temporary folder. The archive contains a single project folder, which can be moved/copied to the desired location or imported into Studio as an existing general project.
See the Customizations guide to make changes to the POM parent file.