Importing Templates into Anypoint Studio
- In Studio, click the Exchange X icon in the upper left of the taskbar.
- Log in with your Anypoint Platform credentials.
- Search for the template.
- Click Open.
Running Templates in Anypoint Studio
After you import your template into Studio, follow these configuration steps to run it.
Veeva Vault CDMS Application Configuration
After obtaining the necessary credentials, configure it in the properties file located in the config/properties folder.
mule.envis the environment where the application is to be deployed. For a Studio deployment, the recommended
mule.encryptionKeyis the encryption key for securing sensitive properties.
veeva.urlis the Veeva Vault CDMS URL.
veeva.versionis the version of Veeva REST API version to be used.
veeva.usernameis the username for connecting to Veeva Vault.
veeva.clientIdis the Client ID to be used for CDMS REST API calls.
veeva.passwordis the password for connecting to Veeva Vault.
veeva.dataSetsis the list of Demographics, Subjects, Vital Signs, Physical Exam Details, and Adverse Events filenames in the extract from Veeva CDMS.
Please refer to the attached link on how to secure the configuration properties.
https.host— sets the service host interface. It should be configured in
config-<mule.env>.yamlfile. (Defaults to 0.0.0.0 for all interfaces).
https.port— sets the HTTPS service port number. It should be configured in
config-<mule.env>.yamlfile. (Default 8082).
- TLS Configuration - Keystore properties setup:
keystore.alias- sets the alias to the keystore. It should be configured in
keystore.path- sets the path to the key file. Key should be availabe in /src/main/resources/keystore. It should be configured in
keystore.keypass— sets keystore keypass to support HTTPS operation. It should be encrypted and configured in
keystore.password— sets keystore password to support HTTPS operation. It should be encrypted and configured in
Please refer to the attached link for instructions on how to generate the Keystore.
Tested and verified
This solution was developed and tested on Anypoint Studio 7.11.1 and Mule Runtime 4.4.0.
Run the application
- Right-click the template project folder.
- Hover your mouse over Run as.
- Click Mule Application (configure).
- Inside the dialog, select Environment and set the variable mule.env to the appropriate value (dev or local).
- Inside the dialog, select Environment and set the variable mule.key to the property encryption key that you used to encrypt your secure properties.
- Inside the dialog, go to Clear Applicaton Data select always radio button.
- Click Run.
Deployment instructions for CloudHub using provided scripts
Ensure the Maven profile
CloudHub-DEV has been properly configured in your
settings.xml file. Reference can be found by downloading the Accelerator Setup Guide asset. Additional instructions are available in
Accelerator Setup Guide - Configuring the Accelerator Build section.
config-<env>.yaml properties appropriately and then use one of the following scripts to deploy the application to Cloud Hub:
- packageDeploy.sh or deployOnly.sh (Mac/Linux).
- packageDeploy.cmd or deployOnly.cmd (Windows).
Test the template
- Use Advanced Rest Client or Postman to send a request over HTTPS. The template includes a Postman collection in the