Service accounts are needed for the applications below, with the versions used during Accelerator development noted:
- Salesforce Service Cloud (standard baseline edition)
- ServiceNow (cloud, Newyork release)
- Jira (cloud)
- Order Management System (OMS) - Apache OFBiz used as OMS
- Product Information Management (PIM) - Oracle DB (11g) used as PIM
In addition to configuring individual applications to suit your target deployment environment, the following will be required depending on the use case(s) to be implemented:
- ServiceNow Configuration: ServiceNow configurations that you can import into your ServiceNow instance. This is used for Service Cloud <-> ServiceNow integration use cases.
- Service Cloud Lightning Web Component: Here you will find LWC Component code. This is used to show order history information in Service Cloud.
The accelerator includes some additional common components, which can be configured to suit your needs. These are all optional:
- Configurable properties in the common core library
- Notification APIs for sending error notifications via email, SMS or Slack
- Common scheduler for executing jobs on a schedule
Please refer to the Accelerators for Salesforce Common Services documentation for more details on configuring optional components.