API Release Notes
This page will give users of our API's indications of pending new elements and elements newly released.
In general, we won't change existing data elements and formats.
• Preparing new countries to be offered through the International Business API
• Adjust hit status: As of the 12th, all matched returned by our partner LexisNexis have the status of “POSSIBLE_MATCH”, instead of “EXACT_MATCH”. Due to available information which is used to check the compliance the service can't guarantee the 100% match. Instead we do provide the matching rate.
• Bugfix: When client provides number of hits that is greater than the one accepted on our Insights Search Service, the search request fails; this is corrected that the maximum hits is set the APIX default (50 hits).
Database Management API:
• Features for the new Database Management solution via API's are in Beta. This function will be made available later in the year. We're in Beta testing phase at the moment.
• Running a GDM model is now based on our newest datafeed. This switch means the performance of running a model is improved.
• Because running a GDM model is now based on the new datafeed the identifier CompanyId is now depricated and enterpriseId and registrationId can now be used.
Company API :
• Company financials:
• For GB companies, 2 new keyfigures (preTaxProfitAndLoss and shareholderFunds) have been added to the financial summary.
• XSeption Network:
• XSeption network is not available anymore within the Company API. A new API, XSeption Network API, is now available (see info below).
• Change in connection settings; this resulted in a significant improvement of the performance.
XSeption Network API (new!):
A new API has been developed that contains the possibility to retrieve a company's network which was provided before within the Company API. This isolation of the functionality enables our commercial teams to sell the XSeption network API as an add-on and is not availabe for any client of the Company API.
• Clients that used the XSeption Network in Company, have been granted access to the new API. No changes needed for clients, they can keep on using the same endpoints
Compliance API :
• When running a compliance check for a company, we provide the company address as 1 line to our partner; this improves search hits.
• We now provide UBO's originating from the Dutch Chamber or Commerce. In case the UBO is under investigating, we now return this as a result status so clients are aware of this investigation
• For BE companies, a strikeOffDate will be added as a new address data element.
• Financial Summary: New keyfigures will be added.
• Adjustments in the documentation of the API: updating list of available annual account codes.
• An additional search will be done whenever a company could not be found using its registration ID. In some cases, when a switch of the head office has occurred for the company, the company is not found.
• Adding a new option to request UBO data from the official UBO registry in the Netherlands (Chamber of Commerce database).
• Legal form: When running a search for companies a legal form (code + description) is now returned.
• Company identification: For BE company a new identification, the rszNumber, has been added.
• Company financials: For BE companies, explanatory notes have been added to the annual account data.
• BugFix: When requesting financial summary or annual account data, any description was returned in English; provided language by the requester was ignored. This is fixed.